Tuesday 12 July 2011

Take One!

I’ve been procrastinating about writing my first blog post for a while.  I kind of feel like I should have something big or important to say.  Which I don’t - just lots of little things.  Mainly about the ups and downs of parenting two bright, assertive little women, running a shop while only working one day a week, trying to live a more sustainable life, the pitfalls of being married to an accountant, along with whatever other thoughts or ideas wander into my head at the time.

I’ve been a reader of blogs for quite a while now.  I love that people are willing to share ideas and thoughts with unknown readers across the web, but I’ve also wondered how blog authors find the time.  Particularly those with young children.  I guess I’m about to find out for myself.  Any hot tips would be appreciated!

4 comments:

Ange Moore said...

Yippee - you've taken the first step!!

Sarah said...

Welcome Welcome Welcome! I look forward to hearing your stories...

I think it is all about knowing you are not alone and hearing others stories ... because we are women!

Sarah said...

Hooray Kirstan!

The time thing is an issue, but I have heard of bloggers writing posts while supervising their children in the bath (with lap tops obviously). It's no accident that I started my blog while Jana was with us, and lately I've been going weeks without posting because I just haven't had the time. But, it's been a great way to connect with other mums with similar interests, and it's a great way to document those big or little moments that you never want to forget.

Kirstan said...

Thank you ladies for the welcome! It's really great to know that there is support out there.